Updated: Nov 13, 2020
I get asked a lot about what acupuncture treats. Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine treat really everything, even if it is only supportive type therapy in diseases acupuncturists don't treat directly in the U.S., such as cancer. The greatest benefit of regular acupuncture treatments (1-2 times a month after your initial problems are resolved) is that you can prevent problems before they happen by staying in balance.
Here are 5 great benefits of regular acupuncture treatments:
1) Keeps what originally brought you to us at bay.
2) Catches patterns that are developing before they turn into a disease process.
3) Keeps stress low and that helps keep your immune system strong.
4) Prevent stress eating and drinking.
5) Learn seasonal adaptations so that you live in harmony with the seasons as opposed to being a salmon swimming upstream. The seasons affect you more than you could imagine.